The Dao of Sound: Journey into Prehistoric Malta
- 9 Days and 8 Nights Accommodations on Malta and Gozo
- Transfers in Malta, Gozo, the Gozo Ferry, all entrance fees,` all taxes and services.
- All Breakfasts, some lunches, and one dinner.
- Morning Yoga
- Circle Facilitation
- Sound Baths in two prehistoric caves and the underground temple Hypogeum.
- Visits to several ancient temples, museum, and other notable points of interest
- Sunrise walk to Mnajdra Neolithic temple for the Autumnal Equinox for meditation
- Option to add additional days before or after the journey to explore the surrounding areas.
Double $2600 ($2450 before June 30th) – Pay Here
Single $2800 ($2650 before June 30th) – Pay Here
Deposit (Remainder to be paid in full by July 31st) $500 – Pay Here
Nine Month Payment Plan (Available until February 28th)
Double ($299/month) – Pay Here
Single ($328/month) – Pay Here
For ocean view accomdation, add $100 to the total amount. – Pay Here
Tara Matthews, L.Ac ERYT500 is an experienced Yoga Teacher, Gong Player, Chinese Medical Practitioner, and Wisdom Practitioner.
An accredited KRI Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Yoga Teacher also trained in Hatha and Gong Healing practices, Certified IMW Wisdom Practitioner, and licensed and full time Acupuncturist and Chinese Medical Practitioner, Tara is a unique guide and facilitator. She brings a rich meditation and yoga lineage anchored in almost 25 years of Practice. As owner of Soul Body Ojai, she aspires to inspire others to create a sustained weaving of practical awareness that comes with a daily practice of meditation, yoga, prayer technology and self-care. As a wife and mother, she understands the challenges and rewards this YES can bring, and she utilizes her gifts to help others see the beauty, meaningfulness, and articulated wholeness present as their life experience.
Tara teaches yoga and workshops, facilitates Mystic Circles, leads Sacred Journeys worldwide and sees clients in Southern California and beyond.